Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Singapore TAFEP Survey Report (May 2013)

22 October 2013, Singapore: Today, attended an exclusive training program on "Creating Inclusive Workshop" (CIW) by Singapore Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP) and Aperian Global. I am happy that I was invited to this program (valued at S$3500 - fully subsidized by TAFEP) ... now I have a framework to develop my company Diversity and Inclusive (D&I) training program. If can, I may just outsource it to Aperian Global (www.aperianglobal.com)


During our tea-break, I had the opportunity to read a joint survey report "The value of mature workers to organizations in Singapore" by CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) and TAFEP. Listed below are some of the findings ... please click the figure to enlarge it.




No comments:

Post a Comment