Sunday, September 1, 2013

7 Deadly Career Mistakes That Your Boss Won’t Tell You About!

01 September 2013, Singapore: This is another "Success in HR" article by Alan Collins. I have been working for almost 20 years ... I don't need my my boss to tell me these stuff. If you want the details, please visit his website. 

Deadly Mistake #1: Failing to realize that you must always be looking.

Deadly Mistake #2: Not recognizing that loyalty is for your family.

Deadly Mistake #3: Not having your updated resume posted online ready to go…at all times.

Deadly Mistake #4: Not recognizing that even though visibility rarely shows up on any HR 

Deadly Mistake #5: Failing to grow your personal network…consistently.

Deadly Mistake #6: Not engaging in physical exercise.

Deadly Mistake #7: Failing to differentiate yourself from the rest of the HR pack.

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment