Saturday, June 5, 2021

Skills Required By a Change / Transformation Agent

04 Jun 2021, Singapore: Another topic given to me by one of friends, "What are the skills required to be a Change (or Transformation) Agent?"

I recalled my first time exposed to Change Management program was back in 1998 while I was working with Hong Leong Group Malaysia (a large Malaysia conglomerate) and they engage ODI (Organizational Dynamic Inc.) - a US consulting firm. I recalled the Group Managing Director who was the facilitator mentioned (i) change readiness survey, and (ii) organizational alignment survey. As a young Head of  Department for Human Resource, I asked the manager next to me, "What are these tools and why are we in this session?" It was the starting point of how I got into the human side of change management works but I was the only HR professional in the session. It was also the year that I enroll for the company sponsored MBA program and wrote my thesis on "Human Side of Change Management". 

With that, I would like to you to view the following video I edited to share my thoughts of what are the skills a Change or Transformation Agent should "ideally" have but not limited to those listed by me.

Click the hyperlink: Skills Required by a Change / Transformation Agent



+++ The End +++


 

No comments:

Post a Comment