Saturday, December 28, 2013

Keeping Your Compensation & Rewards or Total Rewards Up-to-date

28 December 2013, Singapore: I have been heading the HR CoE for Organizational Development since September 2013 but I always make it a point to keep my compensation & rewards (aka Total Rewards) knowledge 'current' and as much as possible support my company 'Pay & Benefits' project with another colleague of mine.

Based on experience and observation, for HR professional who wish to be 'regional manager' - one of the key skills that you mush have is the ability to tackle - design - develop - roll-out compensation strategy ... be it a simple or complex one. In every organization, compensation and reward issues (e.g., internal equity, based vs variable, etc.) will always be one of the HR challenges face by a regional HR manager or director.

I would like to share the following white paper from Peoplefluent.




-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment