Monday, May 6, 2013

Wellness: Stress and Poor Food Intake Can Lead to Liver Problem

06 May 2013, Singapore - As Malaysian were casting their votes, I was discharge from Hospital. I was admitted to hospital after having fever for six (6) days. Initially, my Doctor (GP) diagnosed me for sore throat ... after 4 days, I recovered from my sore throat but was still having high fever at night, giddy and tiredness.

So what do doctor mean when they mentioned "fatty liver" ... I am no expert but the link below will help you better about fatty liver ... just want to state that I don't drink alcohol and eat seafood, I still develop fatty liver "why" ... may due to fast food, lack of sleep, too many canned food or process food, salty food, etc. "Yes" ... that is how my fatty liver develop.

Fatty Liver Disease

Fatty liver on the rise in young Singaporeans

So once your doctor label your liver as 'fatty liver' ... what you do ... go jogging, go for more Taekwondo class, swim more lap and hit the gym ... wrong move that what I did ... very wrong move! You need to control your diet ... here are some links

14 Foods That Cleanse the Liver

Foods That Are Bad for Your Liver

5 Foods Toxic to the Liver, Plus 5 Great Raw Foods for Liver Detox : Exclusive Renegade Health Article

I guess next time if you dream of the corporate life ... it is essential for you as company executive to know how to manage your health as you go higher ... either the stress or the poor intake of food will KILL YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment