Sunday, January 5, 2014

Blueprint for Designing an Employee's Recognition Program

05 January 2014, Singapore: I dedicated this article to one of my ex-colleague who will be taking-up a new post focusing on employee engagement (EE).

I bum into this article that talk about a blueprint for employee's recognition. It highlighted the potential best practices for designing an employee's recognition problem.

It will be difficult for me to roll-out a recognition program according to the blueprint ... because the organization I worked for has a very comprehensive employee's recognition program but some of the practices is not according to the 'Globoforce' recommended blueprint.

What I can do is to share it with my peers (e.g., HRCMs, HRBPs, etc.) and check the pulse if they agreed with the blueprint ... if yes .. I will be busy ... if no ... I will need to look for another project to support their EE program.

For organizations that have not implemented an employee's recognition program ... I suggest their HR professionals to read this article ... if will be helpful and a value source of information  ... free information. Click the link: 





-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment