Monday, May 9, 2011

Singapore Re-eployment of Older Employee Processes & Flowchart

On 19 April 2011, I presented my assignment and working paper to my trainer (and assessor) from SNEF (Singapore National Employers Federation). I had to do it to pass my certification in order to obtain the WDA's (Workforce Development Agency) S.O.A. (Statement of Attainment)  on implement strategies to re-employ older employee after their retirement ages.

Taking the opportunity, I would like to share with all of you on the flowchart drawn by me to complete my certification. It is a mix of Singapore re-employment guideline and European best practice in managing employee's retirement.

 Exhibit 1: Re-Employment Process Flowchart by Eleutherius Liew (March 2011)

1 comment:

  1. Borrow money here today at 3% interest rate. My company offer all kind of financial services at 3% interest rate and

    our services is 100% guarantee and risk free. to Apply, contact my company with the required information bellow via

    Email: sawda.finance@gmail.com

    Full Name:
    Amount needed:
    Duration:
    Country :
    Contact address:

    as soon as we receive these information, we would start with the processing of your required amount immediately.

    Announcer.

    ReplyDelete